-
June 6th, 2006, 04:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a ton of dolls since I've been collecting since childhood and never got rid of any of them. Some of my oldest stuff is even up in our attic which just kills me but there isn't room. That's the other issue with bringing stuff to FL- I live in a one bedroom apartment which is already brimming with stuff I've accumulated since I moved plus all my AGs. I truly don't have any place to put more large dollies or more doll furniture. Kit and Samantha's beds are in FL, but Felicity's bed is huge so it's still here.
2 My Twinn
2 MAC
2 Global Friend
3 Just Pretend/Stardust Classics
over 50 Disney dolls
a few CPKs
A baby Madame Alexandar from Gramma on my 6th birtday
And those are just my favorites. I guess I need to buy more of those wire cubbies that I keep my girls in. I literally don't have any more shelf space. (and I'm still pining for Molly and Emily- geez)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks